Our aim is to make the Leonard Cheshire School 4 All website accessible to all. We are working towards ensuring that our site complies with the Double-A standard of the Web Accessibility Initiatives Guidelines. Some of the specific steps we've taken to improve accessibility include:
- We provide a sitemap as an alternative to using the main navigation system.
- The site can be navigated using a keyboard only.
- We make the text of links adequately meaningful so that their target is clear when they are read out of context.
- Images have appropriate alternative text descriptions.
- We ensure that foreground and background colours contrast sufficiently to ensure information is conveyed to those who have difficulty distinguishing colours.